The Wiltshire RoADAR Motorcycle Section is an active and vibrant community of over sixty riders. We share a passion for all kinds of bikes, great roads and enjoying ourselves whilst promoting staying safe and in one piece.
What We Offer
In addition to the group wide events, social occasions and monthly meetings we run bike specific activities too:
- Rider training – helping associate members achieve their RoSPA test pass as well as helping full members brush up for their re-tests or simply because they want some feedback
- Tutor training – for those members who have passed their test and want to help tutor others we offer periodic tutor training courses
- Ride-outs – We offer at least one ride a month with a mix of half day, full day and shorter social rides
- Weekends/Holidays – There are great roads that warrant travelling further. In the last year we have held weekend and extended trips to France, Devon, The Peak District and North Wales. Where next? Scotland? The TT? Ireland?
- SkillShare – Throughout the main riding season we offer free riding assessments for all motorcyclists on the first Saturday of the month. We are always happy to see existing members and associates who want to meet up for a chat and a coffee at these events.
Find out more about some of the activities we offer by clicking the following links: